Halloween is a family fave! I thought I would bring you back to one of my favorite posts to give you some new inspiration. Enjoy my flashback to our first Halloween party!
Wow Halloween went by in a blink of an eye! We had a blast hosting a costume party with some of the little ladies friends. There are four things I always looked forward to in the fall and one of them is dressing up and eating goodies for Halloween. It's these little memories that I want to pass on to my little ones.
Wow Halloween went by in a blink of an eye! We had a blast hosting a costume party with some of the little ladies friends. There are four things I always looked forward to in the fall and one of them is dressing up and eating goodies for Halloween. It's these little memories that I want to pass on to my little ones.
Germany doesn't do Halloween. No trick or treating or costumes. So, we created our own little celebration. A little snip and snap from a stash of scrap book paper and a white sheet of cardboard and we had some adorable party decorations.
The circle banner was so simple to make. Just punched circles and sewed them together.
And what's a party without some spooky treats. Popcorn bubbling in the witches cauldron sitting right next to the witches brooms.


It was a house full of little monsters all ready to play! The kids played, the mom's talked about potty training.
For a craft we made some ooey gooey slime!


My favorite part was of course seeing the kiddos in their costumes. I would have to say my dear friend is the winner! She is preggo, so for Halloween she is a road with a bump and her son, the cutest bum I have ever seen! Love it!


Happy Halloween everyone!







