Pages

Her Body is Changing and So is Her Hair.......

Brown Girls Hair


My daughter will be 9 next month and her body has changed a lot over the past year. Not only did I have to start buying her training bra's (Lord help us), she has grown from a size 8 to a size 14 in 9 months. With the fast changes of her body, her hair has changed too.

I'm back to the stage of figuring out her hair again. It constantly stays dry....no matter what I do. I moisturize, I seal, I co-wash.....what the heck is going on??? Her hair growth has slowed down too. Now I'm back to the drawing board of trying to figure out what's going to work for this new stage that her hair is in.

I'm an totally up for suggestions and ideas especially if you have or have had a daughter to go through a similar phase.

Back to the drawing board...........I need help!!

some_text