Pages

October Hair Goals




Today is the 1st of October and I've decided to kick off the month with a few hair goals for the month! I washed Brown Girls Hair on last Saturday, September 28, 2013 with As I Am products. Review coming soon!

My #1 goal for her hair this month is NO manipulation (combing). I am going to achieve this by getting her hair braided on this Friday, October 4, 2013. I'm going to have a very close family friend to put her hair in box braids for me. So get ready for a video series on different ways to style box braids!

My #2 goal for her hair is to focus on keeping her braids moisturized. I plan to use African Pride's braid spray. It will be my first time using this product so I do plan to do a review of it when her box braid journey is complete.

Braid Spray

My #3rd and final goal is to keep her braids in cute unique styles. This will be the most challenging task of this month, but I know I can do this!! We'll keep you posted on the styles with a video series of them.

Do you set monthly hair goals? What goals have you set for October? Don't be shy. Please share.

some_text